The following results have been achieved:
– Research on main trends in trafficking situation in Croatia;
– Efficiency of victim identification system in the Republic of Croatia reviewed and recommendations for its
– Guidelines regarding identification, assistance to and support of victims of trafficking in human beings developed;
– Capacity of the stakeholders enhanced;
– Public awareness campaign prepared.
Trafficking in human beings is one of the most unscrupulous examples of human rights violations aimed at reaping illegal profit. Thus it is necessary to continue to strengthen the administrative capacity of relevant stakeholders in the fight against trafficking in human beings and to further improve efficiency of victim identification.