Further to the announcement of the Calls for Proposals:
– “Supporting the Efforts of CSOs for the Prevention of Violence among Youth and Children and Fostering Youth Volunteering”, Publication Reference: EuropeAid/131825/M/ACT/HR;
– “Supporting CSOs Contribution in Designing, Implementing, Promoting and Monitoring of Sustainable Development and Environment Protection Policies”, Publication Reference: EuropeAid/131867/M/ACT/HR and
– “Supporting the efforts of CSOs for monitoring and promoting transparency, effectiveness, accountability and inclusiveness of public administration in fighting against corruption”, Publication Reference: EuropeAid/131922/M/ACT/HR,
in the frame of the IPA 2010 programme, Component I, we hereby inform you that the informative workshops will be held on:
- 19 September 2011, 9:00-17:00 hours in Zagreb, EU Information Centre, Trg žrtava fašizma 6;
- 21 September 2011, 9:00-17:00 hours in Osijek,CountyChamber of Commerce, Europska avenija 13;
- 23 September 2011, 9:00-17:00 hours in Split,CountyChamber of Commerce, Obala Ante Trumbića 4; and
- 26 September 2011, 9:00-17:00 hours in Rijeka, City Hall, Korzo 16.
The informative workshops will be organized for the potential applicants in order to provide relevant information related to the Calls for Proposals.
The workshop attendance is to be announced to the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs via registration forms available at the following internet address: www.uzuvrh.hr. The registration forms are to be sent to the following e-mail address: or fax number +385 1 4599 811. The deadline for submission of the registration forms is 15 September 2011.
For any further information please contact the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs on +385 1 4599 821 or the abovementioned e-mail address.