Further to the announcement of the Call for Proposals:
– “Supporting CSOs’ in promoting and monitoring of equal opportunities and non-discrimination related policies”,
Publication Reference: EuropeAid/131842/M/ACT/HR;
in the frame of the IPA 2010 programme, Component I, we hereby inform you that the informative workshops will be held on:
- 21 September 2011, 9:00-17:00 hours in Osijek,CountyChamber of Commerce, Europska avenija 13;
- 23 September 2011, 9:00-17:00 hours in Split,CountyChamber of Commerce, Obala Ante Trumbića 4; and
- 26 September 2011, 9:00-17:00 hours in Rijeka, City Hall, Korzo 16.
- 06 October 2011, 12:00-17:00 hours in Zagreb, Central Finance and Contracting Agency, Grand Hall, Ulica grada Vukovara 284C.
The informative workshops will be organized for the potential applicants in order to provide relevant information related to the Call for Proposals.
The workshop attendance is to be announced to the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs via registration forms available at the following internet address: www.uzuvrh.hr. The registration forms are to be sent at least 24 hours prior to each workshop to the following e-mail address: or fax number +385 1 4599 811.
For any further information please contact the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs on +385 1 4599 821 or the abovementioned e-mail address.