The purpose of this comprehensive and informative event was to provide thorough and expert information on possibilities of utilization of currently available IPA pre-accession programme, as well as prospective EU funds, which will be available to Croatia after its EU accession. All visitors had a chance to have a direct conversation and obtain desired information from experts from institutions currently accredited for utilization of pre-accession programmes and which will perform a significant role in management of prospective EU funds.
Informing of visitors was performed through thematic info desks:
1. Info desk – Civil Society and Sustainable Development
2. Info desk – Regional Development – Cross-Border Cooperation and Business Infrastructure
3. Info desk – Regional Competitiveness – Entrepreneurship, Science, Innovations
4. Info desk – Transport, Infrastructure, Environmental Protection
5. Info desk – Transport, Infrastructure, Environmental Protection
6. Info desk – Human Resources Development
7. Info desk – Rural Development
8. Info desk – Strategy and Coordination of EU Funds
Visitors had also opportunity to take a look at exhibition of photographs of projects financed through current pre-accession programmes CARDS, Phare and ISPA.