The funds have been awarded through first Call for Proposals within Business Related Infrastructure Grant Scheme.
The contracts for financing the following projects were signed:
- Project of the town of Vukovar: Development of new tourist product “Eco-Ethno Centre Adica“ valued 781.777,50 EUR (EU contribution: 585.394,99 EUR). The contract was signed on 9th December 2010.
- Project of the municipality of Lovas: Construction of regional business support centre for promoting business activities in the municipality of Lovas in the amount of 543.229,25 EUR (EU contribution: 407.421,94 EUR). The contract was signed on 10th December 2010.
- Project of the town of Ilok: Visitor Centre Srijem in the amount of u 475.497,18 EUR (EU contribution: 356.622,88 EUR). The contract was signed on 10th December 2010.
- Project of the town of Nova Gradiška: Promoting of development of entrepreneurship based on innovation, science and technology in the total amount of 1.146.591,93 EUR (EU contribution: 802.614,35 EUR). The contract was signed on 10th December 2010.
- Town of Vodice: Completion of Memorial Centre Faust Vrančić in the total amount of 1.306.477,95 EUR (EU contribution: 960.000,00 EUR). The contract was signed on 17th December 2010.
- Town of Pleternica: Technology Innovation Centre with incubator for development of economy and entrepreneurship valued 830.865,70 EUR (EU contribution: 623.149,28 EUR). The contract was signed on 17th December 2010.
The purpose of BRI Grant Scheme is investment in the development of new and current infrastructure in business zones, development of new and existing business incubators and other subjects for providing support for SMEs as well as the investment for development of public tourist infrastructure, which will finally result in development and strengthening of SME sector and creating of new workplaces, especially in lagging areas.
The selection procedure of project proposals received during second Call of Proposals for BRI Grant Scheme which have 15,21 million EUR at disposal. Signing of contracts is expected during first half of next year.
The Ministry of Economy, Labour and Entrepreneurship Institution is responsible for implementation of an entire Regional Competitiveness Operational Programme. The institution responsible for implementation of Measure: Business Infrastructure within aforementioned programme is the Ministry of Regional Development, Forestry and Water Management. The Agency responsible for publication of procurement notices and contracting is Central Finance and Contracting Agency. Tender opportunities are published on CFCA web page: safu.hr and on European Commission web-page – EuropeAid.